Reinventing Your Smile with a Smile Makeover
Are your teeth discoloured, broken, or missing? You an ideal candidate for a dental makeover and the cosmetic dentist near you can use various treatment options to transform your smile imperfections.
Makeover procedures change some of your smile aspects and provide you with a brilliant smile. If your smile is adversely affected, you are likely to lose confidence, but the cosmetic procedure can provide you with a perfect smile. It would be best if you make an appointment with our dentist in Coral Gables and undergo special dental procedures to restore your brilliant smile.
What’s a Smile Makeover?
A dental makeover is a cosmetic dentistry technique that involves several procedures commonly performed on multiple teeth, aimed at improving the appearance of your smile and mouth.
Some of the factors that are considered include your teeth length, colour, width, shape, facial appearance, gum tissue and lips. Dental makeovers are performed for various reasons and modified according to your specific concerns. Some of the aspects and dental works performed by Dr Jose Maria Martinez include:
- Alignment and spaces between your teeth and gapped, crooked or overlapping teeth can be aligned and straightened through orthodontics veneers or Invisalign braces.
- Dental dentures, bridges or implants can be used to replace missing teeth that negatively affect your smile’s appearance or poor bites.
- Reshaping and lengthening the two front central teeth with porcelain veneers or composite bonding is a remedy for short teeth. If you have a gummy smile, your cosmetic dentist may provide treatment to modify the gum line and lengthen the appearance of the teeth using laser dentistry procedures.
- Silver or amalgam dental fillings can be replaced with natural, tooth-coloured composite restorations, while teeth whitening can improve the colour of your stained teeth. Tooth colour and shading are important considerations during the evaluation of and preparation for various procedures, including porcelain veneers, crowns, bridges, composite bonding and dental implants. Your dentist selects a suitable shade for whitening your teeth.
- Uneven, chipped or cracked teeth can be cosmetically bonded to improve your smile outlook. Your gummy smile can be re-contoured to improve the overall look.
- An aging face can be improved with orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Your cosmetic dentist develops a treatment plan to achieve what you desire. The treatment plan entails cosmetic and restorative procedures, including teeth whitening, use of dental crowns, composite bonding, veneers, orthodontics and gummy smile reduction.
- Your tooth texture and characterization can be evaluated in providing the desired outlook.
Makeover Treatment Options
It’s essential to schedule a dental exam to determine the ideal makeover for you. You are likely to benefit from smile makeover procedures if you have the following dental imperfections:
- A gummy smile
- Stained dental
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Misaligned or crooked teeth
- Old fillings
Multiple dental issues that need extensive treatment
Once you visit your cosmetic dentistry, your dental specialist will come up with an ideal makeover plan. A personalized treatment option will be useful in handling your unique needs and provide you with the desired results. Your initial appointment involves a dental examination, to detect and address your oral health concerns, and ensure you are fit for the cosmetic procedures. There are various procedures used to transform your smile, including:
- Dental implants to replace missing permanent teeth, and restore your tooth functionalities.
- Porcelain veneers used to straighten and brighten your teeth.
- Teeth whitening procedures to make your teeth appear brighter
- Dental fillings to seal your cavities
- Composite bonding to correct chipped or cracked teeth
How to Maintain Your Desirable dental Makeover
There are useful tips you need to undertake in ensuring your bright smile is preserved, and your dental is intact, including:
- Make regular visits to your dentist for cleanings and dental exams regularly.
- Maintain good oral health habits at home by regularly brushing and flossing your teeth.
- Use non-abrasive toothpaste, if you have dental veneers to aid against scratching the surface of dental restorations.
- Avoid certain mouthwashes that can damage the bond used to hold your dental veneers, fillings, or crowns.
- Restrict yourself from hard and sticky foods which can damage your dental restorations.
Whitened teeth and a perfect smile leave you with a youthful appearance. At Ortholine Family Dentistry, we are willing to provide you with a complete dental makeover. Our dental specialists utilize advanced cosmetic procedures to help you have a brilliant smile. Please make an appointment with us and transform your smile today.